Monday, April 16, 2007

Being Tested?

God is always somehow testing everything we do. But lately, I’ve actually been noticing it. He has been testing me with my character to love to be patient, with sensitivity, caring, selflessness, and some I don't know yet.
I have noticed through my actions and reactions to things, that i do not love as much as I could. Patients is constantly disappearing from my attitude, and it is honestly unfortunate . Sensitivity... Well, often times I feel as though I am too sensitive to things. I will cry about allot of things people wouldn't be affected by normally. (Ask Brittany and Braverijah)But, I suppose that's how God made me, I just feel to sensitive to my surroundings at times.
Caring, that's something I try to obtain and fail, constantly and will continuously fail at. But never the less, I have been working at it. Selflessness is another very very weak point. I am always being selfish, I can't think of a day where i am not wanting things to satisfy my flesh, or not giving of myself enough.
God will always work on those things, (to name a few) and i am thankful that he is willing to take time and care for me.
Push me Lord until I break.

No comments: