Sunday, May 13, 2007

Today In Church

Today in church something finally clicked in my head. The paster of Scottsdale Bible Church was teaching at Citi church and he had been talking about relationships. He said that God is mercifully, forgiving, caring, loving and everything else right? Well, what if you were locked in a room alone with no one there? Will those attributes of God be shown? No, that's why God put relationships in our life because when there is tension and conflict we are able to show love and forgiveness and care for one another. I think this touched me so much because i always questioned GOD, "WHY", why does there have to be hurt and pain and conflict and everything else in my life with friends and family and strangers, and for the first time i have realized that if there wasn't how could we demonstrate what God has so perfectly magnified on each of us. He works in the most amazing ways, i am thankful that i was able to hear that message i truly needed a little wake up call.

2 comments:

familygregg said...

thanks for reminding me:)

Sheena Christine West said...

It was a good reminder for me as well!