Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome Back

I haven't written anything in awhile. 5 day's. But it feels like a long time after writing everyday. I needed a break from everything for a little. Plus, I've been beyond busy. I'm doing the photography for my cousins wedding, and I have been trying to get everything ready for that. It's been crazy, seriously. I have 8 lenses and I'm trying to find the best ones for portrait, the actually ceremony, and for the reception. I could never be a wedding photographer! Actually. I take that back. I could if I wanted. Just choosing not to. Positive thinking. Yes, so. I have been super busy with all of that. But working a lot, and still working out, and trying to finish the art stuff at my church, the stuff for camp. I'm excited to see how everything get's pulled together. Today is my run-around-day, since I don't work. I am getting my hair cut, have to find a functional dress for the wedding, I'm meeting Nate tonight to choreograph the dance for camp, and I have to go to my school and change my social security number, ah, and my sister is now asking me if I could run some errands for her. SURE WHY NOT! I stayed about till about 2:00 last night with my sister. We hung out with our old time friends, literally grew up with each other, Michael, Albert, and Francesco. It was fun to catch up; we danced all night, and just relaxed. I want coffee right now! So, That was a little update, I will be writing more. I'm leaving to California the 10th, but I'll still be able to write there. I'll be crazy busy, but I'll slip in a line.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: