Friday, October 29, 2010

Once In A Life Time

I thought I'd take a chance to write. Not from my computer, not from home or at starbucks, but straight out of the Apple Store itself! My computer died on my two days ago and I haven't been able to turn it back on. Well that leads me to today, Friday. At 10 o'clock I came into the store when it opened and sat at the genius bar to hear to promising news. I MIGHT be able to get some of my files off my computer. So they set me up for another appointment. Today, Friday, 12:15. Well let's just say it is now 3:00 o'clock and I'm starting to think that I'll be sitting here till Saturday. The guy that was assisting me said we'd be able to get files off my computer as long as they weren't on the bad part of the hard drive. I obviously had a lot of files that needed to be transferred because I've been here this whole day practically. It's kind of a once in a life time opportunity to blog at the Apple store. Unless of course you do that type of stuff on a normal basis! I'm tired. I don't want to be here anymore. I have so much homework to do. I am emotionally exhausted. I am physically burned out. And I have been trying so hard to have a good attitude. I am totally taking a nap when I get home. Much needed!


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: