Sunday, April 15, 2012

Background

In the past several months I have been changing the way I few things and few my position in life in comparison to God. It was only till I heard this song entitled "Background," by Lecrae, that I really felt like I knew exactly where I should be living my life. In the background of who God is. I've been challenged recently to rethink certain areas of my life and truly consider where God can utilize me best. The changes are not an easy "Yes" or "No" answer. They require sacrifice on my part, and potentially giving up something I have worked so hard for. I know God is worth me sacrificing everything that I am, so I find comfort in that. I posted the Lecrae video & I am so glad this song exists because it has really helped me in my thought process.


I am ready to play the background to His good work, and merely step in His footsteps. I follow and serve a perfect leader, a helpful and considerate Father & the only Savior.


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: