Friday, December 26, 2014

My Favorite Day Ever

I walked down the isle, November 22nd, to a man that I am so in love with. When the doors opened and I saw my husband-to-be, I can't begin to share the confidence that I felt in that moment. I was certain. Without a shadow of doubt, that this was the man I wanted to walk through life with. I couldn't even cry, walking down the isle, because I was just overjoyed that God has taken Kasey and I so far in life.  It was a beautiful feeling to know that I can stand tall, in the confidence that God has been leading, and will continue leading, our relationship. 

Kasey and I had so much fun celebrating our wedding with friends and family. It was perfect! Being surrounded by amazing people on a day that is such a life changing experience. 
Here are some stunning photos from my favorite day ever!   



A big shout out to our photographer, Danielle! 
Check out here website here: Danielle Apple Photography

No comments: