Friday, May 16, 2008

In Your Wildest Dreams

Good Morning Blog!


I love when my thoughts run wild in my head. I love how it's okay to dream, and dream big. In my head, no one can judge my dreams, my thoughts, my wants, my hopes. I wont be condemned for thinking. It doesn't matter what thoughts actually run in and out of my head, but it's nice knowing that I'm capable to freely let my thoughts go. Contemplate. Recreate. Fearless to dream. I love it! My morning thoughts... fantasies. I have to remember that dreaming out loud is okay too, just harder for me. To actually express what I truly want for life. I suppose what I really want is to express myself freely. Don’t get me wrong, I can, to certain people, I am just very selective. Now my thoughts are racing to fast in my head, best I go!


Here's to my 80th Blog.


I am so thankful right now

No comments: