Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just little things..

It's so sad to see the standard of this world get to a place were "perfection" is the only way girls can be viewed as Beautiful.

It breaks my heart into nothing when i see broken families struggle to like each other anymore.

I truely can't stand any parents fighting, especially mine.

I hate to see drugs, alcohol, smoking, or sex the result of peoples happiness. It's only temporary, it's not true happiness.

I just melt away when i see people in this world completely missing Gods compassion and not totally in love with Him.

If we just had one less worry about life, maybe we could see God's amazing plan for all of us. Just maybe.

For me pictures are a way of saying I've lived life, i have records of what I've done, and i want to be better then before.

For every person who has given more of themselves to another person, i look up to you, because i've struggles with that.

I thought about what love was last night with one of my friends, and this morning a have a new perspective on it. God gave his life for us, one of the greatest gifts of love. Until I'm ready to die for anyone i know i wont know true love.
And then i thought more, would i die for people i know. I came to the conclusion that i would, if i could just give my life completely selfless to the people i say i "love" then i do truly know true love. God knows my heart and he knows who i love.
Love is not just a feeling but i struggle to live less in your flesh and live less for yourself.

No comments: