Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Amen.

I am lifting my thoughts to the Lord about all of my friends, but I want to be reminded that our world is full of sin, and I am once again blessed that the Lord has given me the opportunity to realize how much grace He has on us. Forgive me Lord for the times I've walked away from your purposeful path. I want to pray Lord, although it is a written prayer, I know you still hear me, I know you are watching out for my friends, but Lord all I can ask is for your hedge of protection over them. My eyes well up with tears because of discouragement and frustration. I want to change them Lord, and forgive me for even thinking I could do that on my own. I am laying my hurting heart at your feet. Make me the example that is honoring to you, pleasing to you, and that glorifies you in everything. One day I feel like nothing can break my persistence to be the woman you have created, but I feel like I am shaken again, by the world, my friends. God I know you know their future, their perfect plan, but everything in me wants them to stop, stop abusing their free will. I know ultimately they have love for you God, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I want to believe deep in my heart that they don't want this for their future. So here it is, I'm leaving it in your perfect hands, I do ask for peace though Lord. I hope that doesn't sound selfish. Just reissuance, yeah, maybe that will help. In Your name Lord, Amen.

No comments: