Friday, May 21, 2010

My Mom Is Always Down For A Party

My big 21st birthday is in 2 months. How fun! I know it's early to write about but I have a funny story, so that justifies it, right?! 

My mom and I were sitting on the couch and she looked over and said, "Sheena! What are we gonna do for your 21st birthday!" I responded but saying, "A fun family dinner!" She glared at me with no response. I said, "What!!" She explained. "No Sheena, it's your 21st birthday, we have to do something realllly fun! Like rent out a place, with a band, and every single one of your friends you've ever known. Home schoolers, your dance crew friends, family, everyone!" I just sat there and laughed and said, "Mom, you like parties don't you!" Giving me a guilty stare back, she giggled, "I do love parties!" But she quickly stopped giggling and said, "We really should do something big, a family dinner is boring, your turning 21!" 

I just love that my mom is always down for a party and that she wants to make my 21st birthday such a special day... What a doll right?! I don't think she can get any sweeter. I'm excited about the other ideas she throws out until my birthday. This will be interesting! 



I give everything over to You Lord

1 comment:

Ashley Yeck said...

Umm ok I agree! Do something incredibly FANTASTIC & AWESOME & any other word you can think of. I want to fly out for your 21st. Actually, I'm going to. It's happening. Done.
By the way, I hope your doing well :) I miss you and love you <3