Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Quite All Right

It is Friday.
I don't know where my week went. I found myself trying to get by. Try to get through work, so I can get home and sleep.
All I have wanted to do is sleep. I have wanted to swallow myself hole and not wake up- for a second. I'm up. Seeing myself trying to get by once again. My room has clothes on the floor. My car, I cleaned it. Me? I Need improvement. I got up this morning at 11:23. Went down stairs, ate. Laid on the couch and I was out. It is 4:29 now. All I want to do is sleep. I'm going out tonight. Exciting right? Sure. I am going dancing... there is supposed to be some amazing dance off's that I really don't want to miss. I want to sleep right now, I'm tired. Or maybe I'm just sick and tired. Sick and Tired. "Who will love me for me, not for what I've done or what I will become." That's the song that echo's in my head. I am in my blue and white stripped skirt, and my white shirt. My hands are weak, my face looks different to me, who is it? My white socks are the only things I approve in this thoughtless room. "I will love you for you." The song plays on. Why do the things that hurt me, the ones that will leave scares, inspire me? It's so permanent. I need something permanent right now. I burned all the ropes that will connect me to some kind of security, and now I'm left with a foggy perception of everything. Everyone. And I laugh now, to think that there is, "No benefit in talking to me." I laugh again. Thank you. Has anyone told you, you hurt? "I will love you for you, not for what you have done, or what you will become." Don't worry. I'm quite all right.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: