Thursday, July 10, 2008

I want to live where you Don't know me

I'm back in my home town. Safe and sound. California!
Went out to dinner with my cousins, aunts, grandparents, and other family memeber.
Drove around with my cousins (Had to get Shampoo!)...
The drave wasn't bad, I was happy to get out of the car. Now I am sitting with my cousin Ashley. On her bed. She has to go to sleep, so I should be getting out of her room! Tomorrow I am practicing the pictures for the wedding, and then Saturday is the BIG DAY! I am excited and scared at the same time. We'll see how it goes, I'm sure I'll write again. Before I shoot the real deal. I am so ready for change. I want to move somewhere we're no one knows me. I want to travel and enjoy our world. I want to fall in love. I think? I mainly want to leave and walk the streets knowing I will never run into someone, where people wont know my past, and I won't know the future. Ashley needs her rest, and I need to get back to Oma and Opa's house. (Grandparents). So Goodnight. Lord thank you very much for keeping me and my family safe. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. Always.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: