Friday, July 11, 2008

I am SELFISH

So I am
I am selfish. Nothing new, just a reminder. I am being revealed alot of stuff. Things I have been pushing aside so gracefully. My sister. Yes. I am alwasy so rude and selfish with her. We love each other to death, best friends, truly inseperable. I can't seem to bite the dust and leave the inconsiderate Sheena home, for good. I always seem to get my way. Rude. I know. The more I write and think about my selfishness the more I don't want to think about it. I understand that I am, but there is something I have yet to get over. Maturaty level? Or just flat out selfish. So I will be praying. Trying to kill my flesh, yet again, and I pray that I can have strength to be more selfless. Not nessecarilly for selfless sake, but because I need to change, the Lord is tugging at my heart. Hard.
Forgive me Lord.
Forgive me Rachel.

Let my actions speak lourder then my words
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: