Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Said No

I have to wonder often, and hope most assuredly, that the elegance I desire to portray is not so easily slipping off the very garments that I wear. So by a slim chance I may be projected into the right light and be awarded for truly good character. I am powerful beyond all odds and they measure my level of capacity by the very attitude I obtain. Hurt nor pain is able to seep through the brass walls I have secured around my fortress called life. They may spear in my direction, thrusting every negative stab at me, but I shed no more blood for the weak, for my enemy. I wear my white gown of purity and I walk a straight line, putting glass slipper in front of class slipper until finally my ultimate destination is achieved. The glory with never be shown because of myself, but in everything I am I pray the glory is given to Him who deserves our shadows true body.
I give everything over to you Lord


-Thoughtful

No comments: