Monday, September 22, 2008

GOD CHICKS

I am home from California, and I can happily tell you that I have come home changed for the better. I did a little more growing up, I stand a little taller with the pure refreshing confidence that God is my father, he is my King, and I am his Princess! An intricately designed, powerful princess! I leaned that part of growing up is leading others to grow up too. Have grace on me while I try an explain the details of what I learned. As a woman of God, I have been called to bond with other strong women in the Lord and break the enemy, while fulfilling our purpose here on earth. Our God breathed purpose. No more immature "Girl on girl crime," as  one of the speakers put it. I was there for three days, every morning and evening there was a service with worship, teaching, talent, and women from all parts of the world, (Literally), just to come to this conference. I can't actually express everything I learned, there was a lot of eternal growth. I am usually good at expressing myself through words, but somehow can't seem to write my heart today. Maybe just not tonight. All in all, I have been dusted off, built up, and I have past a milestone and God has given me another opportunity to grow even more. I'm ecstatic to see the wonderful things stored ahead in my life. I have to say, Elicia was one of my favorite parts of the three days. Erica has been such a blessing in my life, and I adore her for wanting me to come so bad, it was more than worth it. I feel as thought I can be a better friend, daughter, cousin, neighbor, employee, girlfriend, wife, sister, sister-in-law, classmate, stranger, youth leader, creative team leader, and ultimately a better Princess for my King. One thing that has stuck with me is this little illustration Holly gave. (She is the women who heads up the whole conference) She said, if your in a grocery store line that is taking, what seems like forever, and a man comes up behind you and trips, spilling his Starbucks coffee all down the back of your white silk shirt, how will your react? She began to say, God has given you another chance to respond not react. So, I will try to be the Bible the man will read for the day. Maybe I'm the only one who will show him a little grace, a little glimpse of God. I want to be the Bible people read for the day. That is my prayer.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: