Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Barrow it

I have heard some people say that God takes things away from you so that you can learn something. Is that true? Does he literally plan to take things away from you, purposely, to fulfill his will? I question that, and probably always will. This morning, I woke up and my mom comes in the house and says, the neighbors car got broken into. So naturally I thought about my car that was in the front yard. I remember, that I, SO WONDERFUL left my 200 dollar ipod and my moms credit card in the car, along with my 200 stereo deck. Well, I didn't think anything happened to my stuff, until I went to my car, to go to school, and I look through my front window and saw my glove compartment open. I opened my car door, and looked inside, and sure enough, my ipod and my moms credit card was gone. Thankfully, they left my stereo deck. Thankfully. I went inside and told my mom, yes, that he credit card was stolen, and she said, "WHAT!" Well, after a few minutes of her releasing her frustration on me, I broke down and started crying. I felt bad, and I didn't know what to do. Yeah, my ipod was stolen, but so what, it's an ipod, and even though I felt really bad, my mom's credit card was stolen, still, so what! And who cares that my 300 dollar phone broke on Saturday. So what! It's just a phone. (I got myspace! .... Totally kidding!)   I feel like I'm losing stuff left and right, and... So what if I do! I don't lose anything that makes me... me. I am not crying for the loss of my mechanical shenanigans, I just feel horrible for the people who did that. Weather it be for fun, or for the slight chance that they need money so they steal stuff to sell it. I feel bad for them. Because they may not realize, that they are the ones at loss. They are losing their credibility, their dignity, their respect, and what they did to me, was... barrow some things from me, forever. I rather that than anything else. So I will pray for them, that their hearts may change, and they can finally see, that there is a better life, and a better way to live it. 
I give everything to you Lord
^-- Which is starting to look like not that much.      : ) 
It's okay though! 

No comments: