Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Beats

I have had little sleep, but I am running off of worship songs and people who love God. That's good right? Well, yes, yeah, I'd say it's a very good thing. What happens though, when I don't play worship music, and I am around secular people. What keeps me going? What do I have that backs me up enough so that I can keep going. Keep running when all I feel like I can do it crawl. I think what keeps me going is the presence of God. No, I can't see him with the naked eye, but he's there, he loses my grip, and pours into my life the energy I need. So I couldn't tell you the exact day, the exact hour, or minute, but I asked God, "Please, send me something so I know your with me." I never said what I wanted him to send me, but I was at a place where I needed something, anything. One day I saw a heart shaped water stain. Cute! Then I thought for a second, "That's what I want you to send me Lord, send me hearts!" I know it has been a lot of months since I have asked God this but sure enough, he keeps sending them my way. I told my 9th grade girls at youth group that I asked God this, and they wanted to know if I try looking for hearts. Well, I don't, I see them at the most random times, and in the most beautifully random ways! The hearts come in the perfect timing though. God has sent one when I was in a poodle of tears, He sent me one when my attitude got the best of me, and even when I just need a little "pick me up," some encouragement! I haven't had my camera with me every time God has send me one, but I do have some photo's of them... Enjoy... Maybe you can find reassurance, that God is everywhere you are, and he is watching closely. His gracious, passionate love abounds all understand. These are more than hearts, they are more of reminders, that He is right by my side...

Afternoon Snack


Washington- Gun Wall


NewYork

Morning Breakfast 
Madi's  counter top
Outside of a movie theater 
Back of a chair at my house
Scottsdale Bible church
Kitchen Floor


I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: