Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Korn



I was watching the 700's club on TV this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see the man on the far left on the show, telling his testimony and showing how God has changed his life. This man was in a hard core rock band. Drugs, fame, and a wife. Still empty though. As he began to say he has a little girl and she wanted to be a good father, and he finally woke up and saw that he needed God. He's off drugs, taking care of his little girl, although the wife is not involved, I had a good reminder, God is still real. Someone who was so far from God and was living such a secular life can wake up and want a personal, real relationship with God. There is hope. I have faith. Although this man from Korn had been saved a few years back, it was good to be reminded of such an amazing God moment. 
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: