Saturday, October 18, 2008

Luckless Romance

What's the purpose of feeling this way?
 Are these butterflies in my stomach? How long are they planning to stay?
I don't want anyone consuming my mind right now. Not at this point in my life. Especially not a young man. I'm so vulnerable, and weak at the knees, that even his smile can make my heart skip a beat. Being vulnerable for your husband is a totally different story, it's good to be open, completely, just not for a crush, an "interest." The thing that gets me... is... that when he calls me sweetie, he's called 10 other girls that as well. When he laughs with me and said he loves me, he has loved someone else deeper than me. When he says he misses me more, he doesn't know thais the furthest thing from the truth. I miss him more. It's his hands on my skin, my heart in my hands. He looks at other girls, and likes doing it, so ask me why. Why in the world would I be drown to him. His presence is amazingly attractive, eye catching, and beautiful. His heart, is extremely sensitive, but he stands tall like a young man. I adore his walk and the way he talks, he doesn't know I want to care of him. I don't want him to know I already do. So his jokes about other girls, I will just brush them off, and I will watch the girls have him, instead of me. I just care a little to much maybe. At least that's what I've been told. I will still be there, his forever friend. I won't hurt when he falls for a beautiful girl, I will be happy, I just know he's still apart of my world. 
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: