Monday, November 3, 2008

SEKAF

FAKES. I couldn't tell you the pain the irks under my pail skin. The one caused by flesh itself. I am anxious in my own bed. Toss and turn, grow and learn, right? GOD. Who do I trust, when You know, there is no one trustworthy in this life? Who do I share my life with, other than the four walls that make up my room? Who will feel that weight of my tears, as my pillow has for years? I no longer need that "man" they call "dad." No! I'm growing out of his chains of captivity. I am set free. Please, understand, that I still have the blood dripping, tear jerking, heart breaking feelings, scares, wounds, scabs, bruises, and cuts that we're cause by this man... boy. Oh my pain lives on. Once again, please understand, I am not shedding light on my life, so that I can have your concern, nor am I giving into a pity party of depression. This is just the reality of my life, and it's where I stand. Don't get me wrong. I STAND TALL. So this late afternoon, I was at my breaking point, I lost it. So, out flew curse words against hurtful men in my life, my tears overflowed my eyes, and my voice escalated to yelling. I was very upset. I still am very upset. I almost feel hatred in my heart. I promised myself, and I actually never thought I would feel hatred toward someone. Than again, I probably didn't know them back than. Fakes. Yes, the title fits them well. Fakes. Wow. Funny how life... life... Ah... I don't even know anymore. . . I want to push everyone who is close to me, away. I want to hold up a shield of protection, and tape the enemies mouth shut. I'd like to throw out the average, "I'm over it," but I don't want the Fake title smacked on my head. No thank you. They have done a fine job of obtaining the title. 
I give everything over to you Lord

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can I win the title of the girl most likely to comment on your blog? :)

Reading this reminded me of what Rory shared yesterday about your chat and I just want to encourage you and stand with you.

You know in Proverbs 31 where it talks about a virtuous wife? You know that lame chapter that basically annihilates strong women and makes it sound like we should stay busy at home? Well....the ancient Hebrew for virtuous there is literally translated "female soldier." See we as women are called by God to fight for what's right. And the way you feel is valid and deserves to be heard. In fact, it NEEDS to be heard. Don't be afraid to fight for God's best. He's asking you to...

Love u. Fight on sista! Thanks for your honesty and transparency. Don't let fear and the church's description of what you SHOULD be cloud what God has already MADE you to be. :)