Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quiet, She May Hear

They continuously shove these gut wrenching words down my throat. Nodding in laugher, as all their pointer fingers aim heartlessly in my direction. Riots build with their plead to tear me to sheds, thrusting shivers down my out of line spine. Jokes and caddy remarks reflect their previous discussion behind my back. Plot's and ploys, I wonder the level of compassion in the first place, because now, it seems more rung dry then ever. The coffee houses hold the things you would never say to my face, as well as the car, and your phone. Take your prime opportunity and yell your insides out on the sidewalk, because I would hope to never walk by what you were feeling. It may be a messy job, and scrubbing under my nails may be necessary, but you can have at me, the way you've dreamt about hurting me. I may cry, it's not unusual though, so get out those pent up frustrations and live free. So as I swallow my pride, down with your perfect sentence structures, I clench my teeth and focus forward. Last year has nothing close to what next year hold, so I willingly release my grip and embrace the things of uncertainty. The remarks yet heard, the secrets yet whispered, the pain yet cried, and the future yet lived, I applaud the uniqueness of life.

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: