Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Beat Keeps Beating

It's 4 in the morning and I've got a head ache again.
I've pursued my dreams and I haven't seen the end.
My body has never moved this much in it's life.
I've taken power in my King, my body is design for one thing.
My hands have created more then ever.
But my head beats out of pain. 
Time fly's by, and I barely make my appointments.
Glory unfolds before me and I'm shaking.
The clouds in the sky look a little more transparent. 
They are opening up before my eyes. 
Only if you saw things through the blue haze of my sight.
You'd never be the same, you'd finally start to fight.
I haven't made these steps with the power of my own two feet.
I've really got no power, if it's just me, it's just defeat.
Side by side, hand in hand, my head beats on, but I've got plans.
I've see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm running.
Although there is struggle.
It's 5 now, and my heart feels like it's bleeding. 
I'm captured by the color red that fills my head.
Impulse says you should do it, but my hands say you know better.
My heart pleads for me to do it, but my brain says, "You've known lies."
Darkness still remains but I can only see it in the distance. 
Did you hear that darkness? 
I'm too far ahead to look behind at you, although I know you still exist. 
Sometimes I let you in, a little bit to much, but your invitation is being worn out. 
I caught a good, long, hard glimpse's of the light and I haven't stopped running towards it. 
Because I see the beauty in Love. Sometimes.
Because I see the beauty in Him. Forever. 

I give everything over to You Lord


No comments: