Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I WILL

Shadows fallow me and dreams cry for my attention
Determination is the least I could do to balance my future

My other life, as they call it, seems to be deteriorating 
But my heart is still big enough for the things I take joy in

I complete one thing while another falls apart
I prayed for this, but I never saw it coming down to this. 

I am walking in the dreams I've asked my King for
I'm walking tall

I know my God
My God is a beautiful wonder 

But I am desperate to know Him deeper
To experience Him greater

I dance to the beat of music
But my soul dances to the beat of my Lord

I want to know my Father
I want to seriously KNOW my Father

I'm desperate
And.
I've been told that desperation will lead to results


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: