Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas... And to all a goodnight?


And it was a good night indeed!
I know thanksgiving has far past but I must say I feel very thankful every year I get a chance to celebrate Christ, family and tradition. It never is an easy going Christmas nor quiet or peaceful but I love it and have known nothing different for as long as I can remember. It's what makes my family different and dare I say special. Cheesy words!
This was the first Christmas without my sweet Oma and it really gave me an opportunity to sit back and realize what a beautiful family atmosphere my Oma and Opa have made. Truly is irreplaceable. One of a kind.
I receive joy from spending time with my family. It's wonderful!

Just my darling cousin and myself-

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: