Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Airport


I'm sitting in the airport waiting to go to Ontario California for my cousin Ashley's birthday!! I've unfortunately & fortunately got here early, so I thought I'd get a pinch of writing in!

Last weekend I was so pleased to be able to go up to Prescott for a day with my parents and darling best friend! It was a B-L-A-S-T! I got to pull out the winter coats and scarfs and cozy up for our little adventure! We spent the day watching a local parade, shopping around at antique shops and we found this adorable ALL organic restaurant/cafe! My mom ordered the best gluten free coconut macaroon and we all got a warm cup of joe! With soy might I add!
The main reason for going was to see the lighting to of the court house and hear them read out of the Bible! It was an awesome time! Kids from local high schools sang and danced before the dimmed the lights and BAM... The building and trees lit up with glee! Wonderful to watch! We grabbed some mexican food and headed back home! It was an awesome experience and I had tons of fun. Also, I'll have to take a picture of the type writer my sweet boyfriend got me! Adorable to say the least! I'll also have pictures from the parade and others soon, as well!

I give everything over to You Lord!

No comments: