Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And If You Put Your Mind To It

You know the famous saying, "If you put your mind to it... anythings possible" Or how about, "Practice makes perfect." We've all heard em, and all of us have said them one time or another. Well, I'm a fan of a good challenge so I'm going to apply the good ol' saying and put them to good use. I'm going to start playing guitar, taking lessons, and this next year will be dedicated to seeing the progress I make from putting my mind to it and practicing until perfection! I may be getting ahead of myself so, maybe not perfection but I really want to try as many things as I can to see my limits and to see myself exceed limits as well!

So I guess you can call this an early new years resolution? Although every new years resolution seems to more of a failure because personally I think there is just to much pressure on one decision! So it's not a new years resolution it's a resolution happening in the new year! Perfect!

I give everything over to You Lord

P.S. I'll be posting a picture of my guitar as soon as I get my hands on one

No comments: