Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My New Obsession

Okay, SOOO, I found these amazing shoes (amazing to me) and I wanted to spend my whole life savings on them. Don't judge! BECAUSE - I didn't. I bought the first pair that you see below! & & & I am so in love with them! The other three are on my list to get - but most likely not going to happen. If I could choose I'd get the boots next. $130, *Cha-CHING* that's nothing right? Right? RIGHT?! I wish that was nothing. I suppose the saying is so true "Life isn't fair!" We'll see if I get the boots, maybe I'll spurge! (MAYBE {come on people I'm not trying to go crazy}) On a brighter note, it gives me something to day dream about at Work! Shhhh - don't tell the Bo$$! Hope you enjoy my eye candy as much as I do!
L.O.V.E





I give everything over to You Lord {Yes- EVEN these shoes!}

1 comment:

Rachel Parker said...

They are so cute! Luke DOES have you for christmas ;)