Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You're Not Comparable



Your words entangle my body.
It's more comforting than any touch.
Your smile is better than the softest kiss.
Your love is the difference of satisfying my flesh and satisfying my soul.
Your strength keeps me fighting even in my weakness.

I've never been so close to someone and have no physical representation of what we have.
Except everything that only you & I have experienced together.
The air has been the witness of our every conversations.

I thank you.
Because.
When I walk next to you...
I stand a little bit taller.
Feel a little more confident.
Smile a little brighter.

I never knew the sound of your laugh could invade my whole being.
I laugh along side of you because I haven't found anything sweeter.
& I never will.

I put on a dress for you..
Knowing full well that I wouldn't even see you.
It's because in the morning I think of you.
& If there is a chance I'll run into you I want to be ready to hold your hand and slow dance.
Even if the whole world is watching.
I will always be ready to take your hand.

I love this process of learning every detail about you.
Every time you let me in I'm reminded how comfortable it feels to know you.
I've never met anyone that my words mingle better with.
Than yours. 

I can't even call you my favorite because that would mean your comparable.
& you're not.


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: