Monday, August 20, 2007

School is here!

WOW, I sit here in the computer room at SCC writing about my first day.
It's new, it's exciting, it's scary, but it's awesome! I feel like the new part of my journey called life is beginning and I’m decently prepared! I had my computer class first, as I walked in, I noticed at first glance someone who I had taken sign language with a couple years back here at SCC. A familiar face I thought! Awww, today was going to be a good day. (Aside from the fact that I actually found a parking spot in the front row close to my classes!) I finished my first class without a problem, I admit I was slightly overwhelmed with the craziness of it all, but I stayed composed! Since I didn't have my English class today I have had a long break in between classes, and I have really got to take in everything around me. My new school, my new environment. It's going to be great to see what the Lord as planned for my life. I know he's watching over me, I just need to remember that I have to rely on Him for my strength and security.
Now, I am off to my math class. It starts at 1:30 and I don't think I should be late! I can't wait to see what other things I will experience in my time at SCC.
God is good-

3 comments:

familygregg said...

Now, this is EXCITING!

Sheena Christine West said...

Yes!! I'm very excited!

familygregg said...

Sheena,
I just want you to know I am praying for the Lord to reveal His will and bring you peace.
Love,
Mrs. Gregg