Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Expectations

I realized I am always expecting something. I couldn't say always, but most of the time, it's good. I will expect good things from a more than good God. I expect to see people changed in the Lord's name. I have faith and conviction that what I've gone through and what I've managed to overcome will be something I can use to help someone else's life. Good expectations and an even better God. Mmm, that sounds so wonderful to me. I had a big event at the church, keeping me there from 12:30 in the afternoon until 10:35 tonight! Getting food, setting the stage, cleaning, greeting, welcoming. Yeah, and that's the half of it! It was good, and I think there was only one point where I felt overwhelmed. At Costco. When I couldn't exactly maneuver my shopping cart because... I had 5 big cases of water, 5 thirty-two pacts of soda, 5 bags of chips, 5 bags of candy, and a whole lot'a stares.
I don't know where I was going with this Blog, but my friend called in the middle of me writing, asking for relational advice for he and his girlfriend. AND... two hours later, I was too tierd to write. I hardly have random Blog's, talking about, well, anything. Maybe I should write more about the little things. I guess I do in a way! Alright alright alright. I'm at work! Had to finish this Blog though, it was bugging me!

No comments: