Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Morning Blog

Today I don't have much planned, I have to go meet my trainer a little later, but besides that, I am free to relax. What a concept! I have been feeling weird lately, like, not myself. I can't pin point it, but I know something is wrong, or different, cause every time I write I feel burdened... That is surely not who I am. I guess today I'm going to spend time reading the Word. I need it. Wednesday when I was at youth group, my pastor Jason said something that stuck with me, hard. He said, "If the devil can't make you bad, he'll keep you busy." I was so touched by that considering I have been kept so busy that I didn't have "TIME" for God. Forgive me Lord. Goodness, I feel really bad about that. Well I will try my best not to keep busy, because I wont let the devil make me bad. I WON'T.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: