Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello

It's been a few day's since I've written. Busy I guess. I was dog sitting for a family friend at my church and I didn't have much time between that and work. Everything has been good! What's new, what's new?? My car is FIXED!! I have been practicing how I'm going to be taking pictures for my cousins wedding in 10 days. That really came fast. I'm so excited to see all my family, and capture all of the precocious moments. I am done taking care of those two cute little boys, and I was paid more then I could have asked for. I'm thankful. I don't have all to much to write about, but I finished up my Philippians study, my youth pastor is reading over my notes about it, and I am just working hard for summer camp coming up. I have to do some timely things. Building the art stuff. ANYWAY. Yes, there is not all that much new. I am blessed, and I am learned.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: