Monday, June 2, 2008

KeepYourMindOffIt

I've kept busy, so my mind won't wonder and cause me to hurt. Painting the church. Finally here, and it is going good. Really good actually. Ashley is keeping my busy, well more like, keeping me company. Then I sit to write yet another thoughtful Blog and I'm struck with reality. I felt so strong. Empowered you could even say. But I've lost it. Maybe just for a little, but I've felt like I've been knocked off my horse, pushed off the roof, tripped while running. 'Drama Queen' anyone? Empty. I think that's what it is. I don't want to write a sad Blog, unlike yesterday's, because I have so much to be grateful for. SO MUCH. I am blessed by God in thing's I have still not recognized, I don’t want to take life for granted. Then again, I don’t feel like I have much at the same time. Who am I to judge though. I have to help Ashley clean house before her family comes home. But I was going to lose it, so I had to get it off my mind. Even though while writing I kind of did... Lose it.

I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: