Monday, July 28, 2008

Feeling Poetic Anyone

Sure, life is never what it seems.
We are always rooting for a different team.
Wondering why people are so mean.
Capturing life as just the, "Perfect sceam."
Simple stay simple, "ha" the laughter echos in my head.
Now 1:01am laying in my bed.
I shouldn't write right now, no, I should be sleeping instead.
My day, what a joke, "All in my will," is what God says.
Kick and sceam I will do what it has to take.
I will finish what I need to, and yes, I will also eat my cake.
I have 1000's of things to do, and 4 day's to complete them.
I am putting one foot infront of the other until I defeat them.
Sin.
Leave me alone.
Guess what?
I hung up.
There will be no answer at my phone.
Gosh is feels good to blow you off.
Actually, feel's great, pardon me, *Caugh Caugh*.
I am really falling asleep now.
My eyes are wide shut.
I am so tierd Lord, fill my cup.
Simple stay simple, Ha, I will do my best.
What's there to lose, I have no one to impress.

I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: