Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alone In A Crowded Room

The more I fall into this odd attraction the more I battle between the thin line of right and wrong. I fight at all costs and I run my own battles. Battles. I crush this scum called the devil, underneath the very soles of my shoes. Laughter sings once again in my ears, now I am choosing to laugh once more. Capture the emotions that have been buried under these brick walls, unhook the bolt you have put around your heart, and show them that being vulnerable is being okay with being you. Dusted off the knees that once where crawling out of pain, and now I use those legs for walking, charing forth to the finish line. Now dear, don't look behind you, grab this hand that has always been stretched out to you, and embark on this beautiful journey with me. I will always embrace what we had, but now, to our pleasure, we can look forward to more. More brilliant moments together. If I ever wonder far I will lead you to me by the love letters you'll receive at your front door. Yes love, those are from me.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: