Friday, August 29, 2008

I love that

Filled with a thousand little voice in my head.
It's a friday night, and all I want to do is.... stay in bed.
You always thought I was stronger.
I have to much weighing on my heart.
Gasping for breath, I am inches away from drowning in my own thoughts. Everything is a hassle, I am tired and really a little bit lonely.  Still I don't want to fight for friendships because I am to weak. To weak to fight. 
I hate love songs right now.
I hate boyfriend and girlfriends right now.
I hate romance right now.
I hate those stupid boys that holler at me like, "Hey baby," "What up shawty." Always.
I hate that my hands have no one else's hand to hold right now.
I hate that I said yes to William 
I hate that I see my teachers at school, more then I see my friends right now. 
I hate that I have no friends right now.
I hate that I don't look how I'd like.
I hate cars that drive really stupid right now.
I hate that I'm hating so much right now.
I hate this.


I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: