Friday, August 29, 2008

My Desires.

So I am going to write about this attraction I have. And most everyone that is close to me knows my burning passion on this subject. I am extremely attracted to black guys. Extremely. I have always had an attraction to black guys, not to white guys. Yes, I know I am the whitest white girl there is, blonde hair, blue eyes. I can never deny the fact that I want to fall in love, spend the rest of my life with, and have adorable children with a tall, DARK, and handsome gentleman. I am more drawn to black guys personalities, and I often find more things in common with guys who are black then with guys who are white, oddly enough. I know God grants us the desires of our hearts, and I know he knows my desires, but I feel bad saying this, I don't want to marry someone who is white. Of course if the Lord has a man that so happens to be white, well, I am sure I will fall in love. But I can't help to find black guys more appealing to me. That was not meant in a "pig" type of way. Appealing like... The skin color, their whole demeanor I guess. I would never say I am own the search for my perfect black guy, but I am not runnin in the opposite direction either! I will wait patiently, or at least try waiting patiently to the best of my ability, and I can't wait to see what man I will marry. 
I am talking about marriage. I know, a ways away, couldn't help but get it off my mind.
I give everything over to you Lord
Yes, don't get me wrong, I give it to the Lord, and if he returns with someone white, well, I will be happy.

No comments: