Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not This Time

So I left my class today, at 1:30pm, really broken and terribly shook-en up over my experience in class. I was slightly warned about my teacher, but not enough, he's an offal teacher... put nicely. I have grace and patients for those who are ignorant about the Lord, because I need the same grace. But I feel kinda bad that my patients ran straight out the back door. I wont go into every detail, but I feel as though Mr. Copp should not be a teacher. He says the F word every other sentence and he yelled at two girls that walked in the class looking for something and he told another student to get the F out of his class. Oh, it almost knocked the wind out of me. I was speechless. I am dropping his class, I don't need that type of influence in my life. So I wiped those tears that flooded my face and I am now standing for what I want. I am no longer going to sit in disgust with this man. Lord, I pray for him. I don't know what else there is to do.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: