Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm a sucker for love

I have realized after spending time with a few women, very close to me, I don't appreciate the world right now. Okay, let me clarify, not the actual plant, more so the fleshly desires of man. Sin, put bluntly. I don't remember ever thinking of things so dramatic and heart breaking in this world. I remember when I actually thought life was "good", when their wasn't affairs from left to right, fiances could actually commit to their "soon to be's", cutting was in the same sentences with fruits and vegetables, not skin. I remember when boyfriends didn't stab their girlfriends in the heart, after a five year long relationship, nope, I really couldn't remember that happening either. Oh yeah, also, when a man married a women, once, not these "Oh it's my forth marriage actually" type of stuff. Stupid. I remember why I am single and loving it. Lonely and enjoying it. Heart broken and denying it. This place is a battle field, no wonder people always have their guard up, never trust, hate men, yet love alcohol, drugs, sex, sin. 
Lust or Love?
I give everything over to you Lord 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What happened, right?! Is this life?!?! No. Well, ok yes. But it's life in a fallen world. How could Jesus, having seen all this hurt, all this sin, all this brokenness and still died. Still saved. Still said, forgive them. They know not what they do.

So true. We know not what we truly do. To each other. To God. To ourselves.

I don't know about you, but I so desperately need a savior.

Love u.