Thursday, October 16, 2008

Truth

I will keep my heart in a locket and let it dangle around my neck. I will capitalize on every moment and do my best to not fit in. I will still be a willing hand to reach down and pull you up. I can't promise I'll be one of your best friends, but I know I will always love you as if I were. Now some people think I have got it all together, behind the smile, I am struggling with the same situations. Impatient, that should have been my middle name, along with, rude, cold hearted, unforgiving, bitter, and selfish. Instead I got Christine. Who would have thought, the very hands I have could do damage beyond measure, and also create some of the most interesting things. I didn't know my feet would get me noticed, and I never thought dancing would have been my thing. I will capitalize on every moment. 
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: