Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crashing Waves

 
I adore this season. 
Of.
Thankfulness! 
I am simply reminded to be thankful.
Remembering NOT to take:
My house for granted.
My true friends for granted.
My chance to go to college for granted.
My clothes.
My car.
My parents.
My sister.
My Brother.
My other three sisters.
My bed.
My meals.
My dogs.
My phone.
My shoes. 
And.
And.
Most Importantly.
My life. 
My chance to share God.
My chance to receive God.
My chance to show Grace where I need Grace myself.
My chance to give forgiveness.
My chance to give my chair to someone.
My chance to stand up for someone.
My chance to love.
My chance to be an example, God being the center. 
My chance to smile.
To dance.
To sing.
To laugh.
To smile.
To cry.
To feel alive.
To help.
To serve.
To live.
To learn.

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: