Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WRATH

Let me receive. Let me Breath.
Let me Express. Let me Repress. 
Let me Smile. Let me live in Denial.
Let me Kiss. Let me Miss. 
Let me Survive. Let me feel Alive.
Let me Walk. Let me Stop. 
Let me Do me. Let me be Free.

Cause.

On the day of Judgement, and God asks, "Why did you do that." You won't be answering for me. So. Let me be me. You have your life to live. Let's enjoy it together. Seriously. 

"But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS." Romans 2:5-6 (New American Standard Bible)

That's such a bold statement, but it's so true. I believe people sometimes, including me, have to stop worrying about how other people want to live their life, because we can't control them. The best thing we can do is be a good example, pray for them, and ask God to give you opportunities to shed light on their situations. I think if your worrying enough about your relationship with God, other things, life in general, will come easier. But don't get me wrong, it's a struggle to have a relationship with God. I'd say it's harder then not having one. It is so worth it though. So worth it. He's WORTH IT.

I give everything over to YOU LORD

No comments: