Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day. To. Day.

I cough, a hard, deep imbedded cough. As if I had smoked for 13 years. Deep cough. 
My toes peek out of my bright red sweat pants. I feel like a fool in those. My toes are cold. 
I am sitting propped up in my new Italy-like chair. Grey and black, easy to the eye. 
I have a paint brush to my left and the tubes of paint. Art. 
My dog is quietly resting under my fan, on my bedroom floor. Dashboard Confessional plays their beautiful "Stolen" song. 
A pile of clothes 2 feet tall lay on my bed, just waiting for me to find a place for them. My left over water shakes with the typing of my keys. In my mind I picture hundreds of music notes, seldom played keys, Incredible combinations, music to my ears. Music. 
I need to shower, I have been to busy all day. Now, at nine, I will shower. 
I have my second to last math class tomorrow morning at 7:30. Bright and early. 
I don't want to get up early. I will. My cough is hurting. I'm alright.

I
Give
Everything
Over 
To
You
Lord

No comments: