Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fresh Beginning

I've face planted on this journey and have been forced to realize how captivating these few foot steps have been. This audible, scarcely seen adventure is now turning heads with its wonder. The shock value has yet to wear off and memories are endless. Umbrella's have shaded our face to long, we are destined for greatness but we need to see the light.  Surely we are remarkable beings on a pathway all our own, but there is room for two here on my road. I've kicked rocks and picked flowers along this naive voyage but I'm unsatisfied with the results. See I long to turn over boulders  with my hands and plant seeds where water is lacking, because if there is fruit from my labor I know it will be genuine. I've sought after an expedition, one involving battles won and lives changed, instead I've be hit with a bigger excursion than my imagination has marveled. I've dreamed the dreams and pictured the future, but I'm still confused, and unable to comprehend this masterpiece. Verbalizing has always been a challenge and emotions were kept in a lock box, I don't know when my life changed and I slipped my secrets to the world. My emotions have caught my sleeve and they hold on for dear life. I'm not who I used to be, and I'm not who you want me to be, but I'm still on this trip of finding who I'm supposed to be. Steady heart beats are what keep me longing for a new day, with new opportunities. I've been handed the choice to be the "disobedient child" and the idea has floated around in my head, but it stopped when I woke up and my feet left my bed. I watch the family gather around the television and I slip quietly back into my bedroom, where I have conquered my most trying moments.  This crossing in my life is only a step into what I've been destined for, all along. I yawn in the sight of fear and I couldn't ask for a better passage. 

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: