Sunday, February 15, 2009

I caught your eye


I'm learning the difference of being a good influence to people and stepping back when people actually don't have the desire to learn.

I've heard some people say that if you've tried to love people and also show God's grace and they don't receive it, you just have to let them go. Do their own thing, walk their own path. But, I don't completely agree with that statement. I think those are the people us believers should be targeting. We, of course will have to demonstrate patience and be in constant prayer for those people. This is what I've come to personally, but I feel like I need to exude an over abundance of love because I believe that love heals, strengthens, encourages, challenges, and show's a little piece of God's mercy.

This is all really jumbled and quick because I have to lead at youth group, but I wanted to get my thoughts out before I lose what I had been thinking about. Again, there is stuff just being stirred up inside of me. It's a blessing to have commotion and strong emotions, because when I'm dry to feeling, and it seems like I'm not growing, it's harder then when I'm challenged to organize my thoughts into understandable form

I feel very thankful.

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: