Saturday, May 8, 2010

Growing Up So Quick..

Yet oh so young.

It's an interesting transition when I feel like I'm really young, which, I still am, but at the same time I'm going to my friends housewarming parties, people I grew up with are getting married, and people are graduating from college? I remembered when I was younger and wanted to do things that were mature and showed my young adult independence. But it's weird, now, when I got out to lunch with my mom we aren't just small talking, but instead we're talking about my future and the steps I need to be taking to start my own business. Strange feeling, but I'm overwhelmed with excitement.

I have always wanted to start my own business but somehow pushed it to the back of my mind because it seems so unattainable because of the amount of work that's necessary for my dream to become a reality. So I listened with open ears to my mom as she suggested tips and ideas that I should start working on now. She called it my "To do list." Very proper I suppose, and a "to do list" I must do!

So planning the next 5 or so years of my life out makes me nervous knowing everything I will face. But I'm ready to face it. Well, not everything, but at least I'm ready to face my to do list! I'm going to be turning 21 in 2 months and I'm excited to start planning a future! I've always wanted to start young! Here I come!

I give everything over to You Lord


No comments: