Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prayer

God has been laying on my heart... The oh so important world of prayer! &.&.& isn't it a beautiful thing? I believe God wants to build my faith to a strong more powerful reliance on Him. God is always concerned with getting our attention and all of our attention for that matter. So what better way to get our attention by laying on my heart the need I have to talk with Him more. Mad, happy, sad, elated, discouraged, hopeful, and burdened He excepts me just the way I am. We all want someone to talk to at one point or another that will just listen and except the exact place you're at. 

I truly believe that God wants to fulfill my prayers and desires for others and myself. He just really wants me to spend time asking and seeking and trusting even more. Totally understandable, He wants me to build an ever so strong relationship with Him, daily! I feel so honored and important that He has been burdening my heart with the lack of time I've been spending out of communication with Him. I say honored because God is a perfect God and He wants me? The most unperfected person you'll ever encounter, that's me! 

So, as I take this new journey in my walk with God I'm excited to see the blessing given and received. He promised me he would be faithful threw every circumstance and I have yet to find a flaw in His promises! Just humbled that a great big God like Him cherishes a small person like me. 

I am dedicating this post to prayer and want to encourage those who do pray regularly to keep up the communication with God. For those who may not pray and have a relationship with God, I encourage to seek out and pursue a relationship with Him, He's so cool! 

I give everything over to You Lord 

No comments: