Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Ornament

I want to throw an ornament party! Having people together to decorate their ornaments and share hot coco and laughter. I suppose I am just getting into the holiday spirit! Maybe I will try to find a week to plan a little get together for some girls. I have been really wanting to do something other then work, dance functions and homework every weekend - So maybe this will be a nice change. If it does actually happen I will be sure to take pictures and share the decorated ornaments! Even if I don't throw a party and I just do some myself! We'll see!



I give everything over to You Lord



2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

:) you make me smile :)

Sheena Christine West said...

Thanks Miah! Oh guess what - I'm totally doing an ornament decorating party this SATURDAY!!! I will post photos!

-_- (My Chinese smile)