Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BABY "O"

OLIVE CHRISTIANNE
7 lbs 9 oz came into the world early this morning!

I feel blessed to be a tunte (Aunt in Dutch) of two. & honored that I got to spend some time with Baby Olive this afternoon. Here is to her coming out party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVE





It has been such a blessing to stop all of the craziness in my life and take a second to be thankful, appreciative and joyful. I have been so busy with tons of different aspects in my life but the sheer sight of Olive made everything wash away for a second. She is perfect in every way. With all 10 fingers and all 10 toes, she came into this world with a full head of hair and a beautiful family that loves her. Including her big sister India! Blessed. That's really all I am feeling at the moment. Thank you Lord for your prevision in our lives!

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: