Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 4th of January

I have failed to write anything on new years because I have been busy trying to get back into the swing of life. So much has happen from the last post I have written! After my Christmas trip to California I packed a suit case and headed on another trip to Ensenada Mexico.


I planned on visiting friends as well as helping out with another house build like I had
I managed to do both, and it was a wonderful experience and a truly amazing
blessing to be a part of. Below are a few pictures of the friends I visited and of the house build I participated in.


{This is the family we built for}


{The far right is Saul and on the left is his two brothers}

{This was a sign for the front of the house that I was able to paint}


{Grateful}


{A friend who blessed me with an over abundance on my trip! Thank you}

{The Cherry on top of the trip was the father of the house we built for excepted Christ in his life. & through Spanish and English it was perfectly clear that there was a party in heaven for a man who dedicated himself to the Father! Awesome to be a part of!}

{This was the awesome team I got to work with - I did nothing in comparison to them!}

{The Finished product of hard working hands - prayerful blessings - & a faithful team of servants of God}

So this was my eventually inspiring trip to Ensenada Mexico! Since I have been back in the states I have gone back to work and starting my hectic school semester tomorrow. I foresee this year being a year of trials, successes and a deepening of my relationship with God. He is so beautiful in his delicate ways of taking care of me. Delicate being the key word!
I thank God for where I am at in my life
I am blessed
I am Loved


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: